Here are some tips to improve your business website:
1. Keep your website up-to-date with current information and fresh content. Update your site monthly with new photos and content. Listen to what questions your customers are asking and add it to your website, keep products, services and specials up-to-date. Run promos that are related to the time of year and your customer to maximise your website’s effectiveness.
2. Use images throughout your site, give readers something pretty to look at and draw their attention. Use images within your copy and on social media accounts.
3. Optimize your website for search engines (SEO) by using keywords throughout your text content, title tags, and meta data, you can improve the visibility of your site for potential customers who are searching for information about your product or service online,.
4. Keep all of the links on your website working. Do regular checks to make sure all of the pages on your website are still active and functioning correctly.
5. Make sure all of the contact information on you site is up to date including email addresses, telephone numbers and physical addresses so that customers can easily reach you if they have any questions or concerns about making a purchase from you or working with you or your business in general.